COVID Restrictions for Sept/Oct 2020
I will be going back to teaching in-person private lessons. All lessons will be no contact lessons, so if you would like to continue with a virtual lesson, they will still be available. There are a few things I do ask of all clients when coming into the studio:
- All students must wear a mask into the studio and during lessons.
- If you are not feeling well, or have had contact with someone who is not feeling well, please stay home. (Late cancellation fees will not be charged for cancellations due to this reason.)
- Please wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after lessons.
- Everyone will need to sign an updated waiver form before attending their first lesson back.
If you are interested in doing some lessons, resuming lessons, changing your virtual lesson to in-person, or even scheduling virtual lessons, please contact me to schedule.
Group lessons will soon be offered in-person and virtually. I will begin teaching in-person group classes on Wednesday, September 30th. All classes will also be available for you to be able to participate virtually as well!
Schedule will be:
6:30pm - Intro. to West Coast Swing
7:15pm - West Coast Swing
8:15pm - Hustle
9:15pm - Practice Session - I will play music so you can practice with your designated partner.
There will be a few stipulation for returning to group classes in person:
- All people will be asked to come with their own pre-arranged partner, or be prepared to dance by themselves. We will not be rotating partners to keep everyone safe. (If you would like to find someone to dance with in class, let me know.)
- All couples/attendees will be stationed 6 feet apart.
- Pre-registration for class will be required to ensure that there are not too many people in class. This will also include a late cancellation policy since we are limited in spaces available. Feel free to register here or you can send money by Paypal at email@example.com
- All students will be asked to wear masks into the studio and during the lessons.
- Please wash hands or use hand sanitizer before and after class.
- If you are not feeling well, or have had close contact with someone who is not feeling well, please stay home. (Cancellation fee will not be charged for cancellations due to this reason)
- All students will be required to sign an updated waiver form before attending their first lesson back.
I will still be doing virtual private lessons and you can participate in group classes virtually as well.
All group classes will be held at:
19625 Bethel Church Rd.
There are a few options for private lessons which we can discuss when you schedule.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me. I look forward to seeing you all in person again!